Featured Post

I've Moved to WordPress

Announcement Hello, readers. You might notice that my old posts are in the process of deletion. Fear not! I have merely moved my blog ove...

Thursday 2 February 2017

Fix: OneDrive Doesn't Sync Office Files

Yesterday I had a very annoying issue where the OneDrive client on my laptop would not upload or download files. Later on I discovered that the issue was isolated to Office files (i.e. .docx, .xlsx, .pptx, etc.)

This morning I found the fix: right-click the OneDrive icon in the notification area and click Settings. In Settings, go to the Office tab and uncheck "Use Office to sync Office files".

~LP

Did you have this problem? Did this fix it for you? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment here. Please be respectful and do not spam.