Featured Post

I've Moved to WordPress

Announcement Hello, readers. You might notice that my old posts are in the process of deletion. Fear not! I have merely moved my blog ove...

Tuesday 27 December 2016

How To Fix A Loose Laptop AC Adapter

I admire Toshiba laptops for their durability. And as of today, for their AC adapters as well.

This afternoon, my laptop was not charging properly and could only be fixed by pushing on the laptop end of the charger. So after some mental preparation, I decided to take a closer look.

After taking off the back plate of the laptop, I found that the AC plug component inside the laptop had been dislodged and was too far backwards. After reseating it back into its place, I could feel the faithful snap? lock? click? of the adapter.

Fortunately, Toshiba AC components are not soldered to the motherboard.

~LP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment here. Please be respectful and do not spam.